Adjustments in Counselor Assignment Settings
Thanks to those who have provided feedback on the new counselor assignment settings. Over the next couple of days, we’ll be rolling out a few tweaks to the settings to improve counselor assignment matching.
- Updated ABSN filter to require CUA market segment type.
- Up to this point, there was not a clear hierarchy in the system regarding which counselor assignment should take priority when a student was a member of multiple groups (i.e. a transferring recruited athlete in a church work program). Going forward:
- Students in church work programs will be assigned to Emily regardless of Recruited Athlete or Transfer status.
- Recruited Athletes (who are not in a church work program) will be assigned to Doug regardless of other status (Freshmen, Transfer, etc).
- Added Market Segment type restrictions to the International_US counselor setting filter. This will prevent CUA/Grad international applicants from being assigned to the undergraduate international counselor (Minerva).
- Adding a citizenship requirement for all domestic counselor setting filters.