New Features on the Online Inquiry System
There are some new features of our online inquiry system that I would like everyone to be aware of.
- The system checks for duplicates in Hobsons.
- If a matching record is found, then it is updated.
- If no matching record is found, a new one is created.
- A ‘matching record’ is one that has the same first name and e-mail address as the inquiry being submitted.
- It is still important that you still check the reports daily. This is because not all inquiries come in via our online system and will therefore not be e-mailed to you directly.
I will be calling each of you today to make sure that the system is working correctly for your program. You can see an example of the messages sent out from the system below.